Thanks for checking out my page! I promise to update it as often as I can. With a little baby girl... it won't be as often as I like... But I'll do my best! -Pinky Swear.
Not just great for pasta... Olive Oil is great for your skin and fighting back the hands of time! When my sister came to visit for Thanksgiving she kept a small dish of olive oil in the bathroom. She used it on her hands, lips, etc... She wasn't being odd. She was actually on to something.
I found this article about the beauty of Olive Oil (CLICK HERE)
A few uses higlighted in the article:
1. Add it to your bath for an overall skin softening.
2. Apply olive oil regularly to your lips for moisture and gloss.
3. Rub it into the cuticles to nourish nails and skin.
4. Apply oil to a cotton swab and use it to remove make up.
5. Use a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice to condition hair.
Check out the article and see for yourself. Pretty interesting stuff. -xo Jana