You are never too old to have fun!! Go Granny!!!
Rules to keep:
1. The actual wedding invitations shouldn't include any registry information.
2. After you get all of those beautiful gifts, send out hand-written thank you notes.
3. Comments here and there about your upcoming wedding are fine, but don't go on about it at work or on social media if there are people who won't be invited.
4. If you're a guest, don't wear white, unless specifically told that it is fine.
5. Invite guests' significant others or offer a plus-one to out-of-town guests.
Rules to Toss:
1. The bride's family pays.
2. Traditional wedding "activities."
3. Family members can't host the showers.
4. The couple can't see each other before the wedding.
5. A wedding invitation consists of an inner and outer envelope, invitation, and response card.
What would you add to the lists? Feel free to comment below...