Posted Monday, September 30th 2013 @ 9am
If you like guys a little rough around the edges, chances are a mama’s boy isn’t for you.
Here are a few ways to tell if he’ll be running to mommy during your relationship.
- Mom still does his laundry.
- He calls her every single day.
- He takes her side in every argument.
- He constantly feels guilty about everything.
- He regresses into childish behavior whenever she’s around.
Did you marry someone that is a mama's boy? Are you OK with him tunring to his mother all the time for things?